Business Cards

 




Artist Statement:

I didn’t want to go extremely detailed with my business card designs, but I knew there was a limit to how simple I could make them.  I decided to try and stick to a blue color palette for my business cards as I didn’t want to try and commit too hard to both colors that I featured in my logos, blue and green.  I feel like the constant clashing of colors would’ve hurt the designs more than helped them.  I needed to commit to one and I chose blue because of how much better I imagined it would look, although I did make green the main focus of the second business card.  The green, in my opinion, would’ve looked silly.  I like all the designs with my favorite either being one of the first two designs.  I don’t think I would ever actually produce a business card that looks similar to card design #3.  If I absolutely had to pick a card design, I would probably choose the first one.

Comments

  1. That Logo is really cool. It looks like a professional Logo with good colors that go well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it, thank you. I tried to make the logo one that could easily be recognized for me. I spent a lot of time on the colors and I'm glad that all the designs don't look too dorky.

      Delete
  2. I really like the business card that almost resembled a vinyl disk. It flows super well with your logo and color scheme and is very different from what the rest of the class did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Animation