Final Portfolio















Alright, InDesign is pretty cool.  This is easily one of the coolest things I have ever created and it took a lot of effort, and a lot out of me, but I finally did it.  This is my portfolio of the best work I have created while in Digital Media for my first semester.  I really like the color palette I went with, custom, I like the blues they just work so well for this.  I liked that I decided to include geometric shapes on each page and I liked that I added the drop shadows to each of them, as well as the pieces themselves and the titles of each piece of artwork.  It just adds a "pop" to the work that makes it really stand out.  This was an awesome project and this was a helpful and interesting course that I took.  Overall, I really like everything that is within this portfolio and the portfolio itself.

Comments

  1. the mockup of the guardians poster is so good. your green on white business card also reminds me of green day's kerplunk album art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! The shapes of your textboxes and how everything is framed almost makes it look like it's for Guardians of the Galaxy (and that ties into the photo on your cover which is also cool). I think the blues worked out very well and overall it is very aesthetically pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation