Digital Media First Thoughts

My name is Jacob Dobosh, and I am from Buffalo, NY.  I usually spend my time talking about movies and/or football with my friends as well as watching said movies and football.  My favorite football team is the Seattle Seahawks, but the Pittsburgh Steelers come in a close second.  If you think that’s weird, consider that I was born in New Jersey.  I don’t get it either.  As a film major I like making YouTube videos.  I’m a bit of a nerd, meaning I like Marvel, Star Wars, and Transformers.  I swear I am mature.

I expect this class to be extremely informative and I am actually really excited about it, as I use Adobe products but would love to learn way more about them, especially Illustrator.  I expect and hope it is very informative and I also hope to be able to understand and, most importantly, remember what is possible in the Adobe programs we take a look at.  I like creating digital art so I do hope this class can help me in knowing how to create crazy effects that I am always in awe at.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation