Illustrator Homework 2

    To be in a state of play is to be in a comfortable mindset while working, at least in my opinion.  I feel as though being in a state of play allows most people to actually be comfortable during their creative process.  Being in a state of play means you can think freely without any serious ideas forcing you to be realistic with your work.  It means you can be a little messy and still feel successful when you are done with your work.  If I am in a state of play it means that I will not be afraid of any ideas that come to my mind because I am allowing them to enter, I am allowing the inner child in me to have fun.  That's what being in a state of play means to me.

    My best ideas come from the internet.  Inspiration plays a big part in my creativity.  YouTube videos and films inspire me to keep creating the work I like to create.  I like to create YouTube films analysis with my YouTube channel.  I also like to create short films, and I am currently developing my first one now.  I am hoping to release it by May.  I guess I like making this type of stuff because one day I want to be a filmmaker so I want to judge movies now so I can avoid making the same mistakes come to my career.

    

    This is my favorite piece of work Paula Scher has done.  I know it's kind of a boring claim because I imagine it's a lot of people's favorite, but I can't help but think this is one of the best pieces of artwork I've ever seen.  The colors work, the font for the word "Boston," the guitars are genius and The Reds and Oranges are complimented so well by the cyan flames.  I just really think it's so well done and I have no shame saying I really like it because its colors are cool and it makes my brain do a happy.  I have nothing else to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation