Photoshop Homework #1

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEuTUUHAvw&pp=ygUTcGhvdG9zaG9wIHR1dG9yaWFscw%3D%3D

    There are a lot of edits in this video I am not entirely sure how to do.  It really comes down to the memory of tools and those tools' abilities.  I am interested in exploring what the masks can do so I can create cool art pieces on my own.  Really I want to know how to use all the tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-lhr83hEhk&pp=ygUTcGhvdG9zaG9wIHR1dG9yaWFscw%3D%3D

    This is so interesting in the fact that creating an effect like this only has to take approximately 74 seconds to create.  I don't think these tools are extremely difficult to use, that's why a lot of people prefer adobe products, but I do feel that remembering what tools are the best is going to be difficult, as it's not always easy to remember which tool does what.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmM95gL6ZCc&pp=ygUTcGhvdG9zaG9wIHR1dG9yaWFscw%3D%3D

    I don't think the tools are very hard to use in the video, it's just important that I remember what each tool is capable of doing.  I find it interesting how effects like the one created in this video are so easy to create.  Originally I thought that making photos like these require a lot of steps but really it doesn't.  That's interesting to me and I look forward to using the tools in the future to create interesting images of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation