Propaganda Poster

 Propaganda Poster:




Original Selfie:


Inspiration:


Artist Statement:

For my piece, I wanted to make a campaign against politics in movies, especially when it is not the focus of the film.  It’s always bothered me when recognizable studios incorporate their political ideologies, or whatever’s popular, into their movie to essentially get “brownie points.”  I wanted to make my poster stand out so I included the famous red, white, and blue that is usually associated with American War Propaganda posters.  Overall I think my message is clear and comes across in a respectful and mature manner.

Comments

  1. I love how you put your message through this artwork. The design looks really cool. I like the location where you put the word "film." It makes it look more creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation