ID H1

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpAisbfldI

Obviously, the text tool will be easy to use, using that to put text into my project to write down information for articles.  I think I'll use it mainly for that purpose and that's about it.  Unless I am able to stylize it a certain way, I will most likely be using it only for the article format only.  Other than that, I can't see myself spending much time in this program outside of class so I probably won't be needing to do anything elaborate in this program using the text tool.  I liked the length of this video, it's short and sweet and gets to the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eqhUFRlvgI

I think the stuff you can do with images and text at the same time is really helpful.  It saves a lot of time and effort.  I will, again, only use this information and tools however to aid my projects for this class whenever we use this software.  It's simply because I just at this point in time, do not have a really good purpose for using this software.  I thought this video was kind of boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fu1wcT0Y

I feel like the pages tool is going to be really helpful if we ever need to create a fake magazine for a project.  Obviously, it's helpful to be able to see all of your pages at once and be able to switch over to them whenever you want to.  I think that's a really helpful tool for journalists.  I thought the video was also very intriguing but a little boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards

Animation