Animation



I like seeing funny gifs online, especially gifs that have a funny twist to them.  I believe I have created a perfect example of this.  I didn’t want to make a gif that was based on another image.  I wanted to make my own meme.  Funny gifs are one of the most iconic parts of the internet and the randomness of this gif is something I really wanted to emphasize.  The colors are weird, the character is weird, and the whole piece is weird.  For those reasons, I like what I have created.

Comments

  1. I really liked the concept of your GIF, I found it to be one of the best in the class! It was really fun to watch without knowing what to expect from everyone's GIFs. I like the effort put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with your animation. I can tell you grasped the program really well. I like the bright colors your used and how you made the head bobble up and down to create a funny animation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business Cards